- General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Damaged or faulty items
- Vat, Customes and import duties
- Content, Product availability and prices – Disclaimer
- Applicable law
1. General terms and conditions of sale
The following general terms and conditions of sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website nordicfunction.com cvr. 35677240
Requests or further information should be made to email@example.com
- When you have selected the products, you would like to order on the product pages, click “add to cart”.
- When the desired products are in the shopping cart click on the button “Proceed to checkout”. You can change the amount or delete products at the shopping cart. If the product cannot be added to the cart, it might be sold out – please then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At the cart, you can see shipping cost and the total cost of the order.
- Continue by clicking the “proceed to checkout” button
- You can pay with VISA/Mastercard trough PensoPay. You just need to enter your card information when you are transferred to the PensoPay pop-up window
- It is also possible to pay via direct bank transfer
- When you have entered your credit card information, you have made a binding offer for the purchase of the items you have chosen.
- Directly after you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail
- If you have any problems with the technical completion of your payment, please contact Nordic Function at email@example.com, and we will forward you a payment link
All prices are including Danish VAT.
You can choose to pay with your VISA/Mastercard or by direct bank transfer.
Please note that it is not possible for us to charge a higher amount than the one approved by you.
Once you press the checkout button, you will be redirected to the Pensopay website, where your enter the card information.
The cost of delivery in Denmark is DKR 50, – (bridged islands) and the parcel will be sent with GLS to the nearest GLS parcel shop.The cost of delivery in countries outside of Denmark will be displayed in the check-out page, when you have chosen the country you wish to have your order delivered to. The delivery cost is variable. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping rates to countries that is not on the list. We will subsequently forward you a payment link to complete your order.
It is possible to cancel your order, if it has not yet been shipped from our warehouse. Normally orders are sent within 1-3 business days after you place the order. Contact us and we will help you.
You may change your mind within 14 days of receiving your items. You have to notify us before the end of the 14 days, if you want to return your order. Please contact us if you want to return a product.
After you have received the items you ordered, you may carefully examine and try the items with in the period of 14 days, but only in a manner as you would if you examined the products in any other offline reseller. Have the items been used in excess of what is normal in order to examine them, you will be held liable for the decrease in value of the items the use has caused.
Where applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price. The refund will be paid to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the returned items. The refund will not be paid before we have received the items.
The shipping expenses for returning an order are not covered by us and must be paid and arranged by you.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products or boxes. Make sure the product’s original packaging is intact. Please keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of sending the items back.
How to return an item:
- Notify us within 14 days that you want to return something
2. Send your items and the original packaging back to us within 14 days from receiving the items.
4. The return shipment cost are paid by you
5. You will receive your refund within 14 days after we have received the items.
6. If the items are not received in their original packaging and in the same condition as you received them, a deduction can be made in your refund similar to the decrease of the value of the items.
The return address is
Toftebakken 15, 1.
The return shipment cost are paid by you, and is not covered by Nordic Function.
7. Damaged or faulty items
We want all our customers to receive high quality products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received, or if your delivery is not identical to your order (wrong product or if a product is missing), please contact us at email@example.com
If you send us an e-mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as pictures, if there is something wrong with one of the products.
You can either have a new product sent, a discount or return the product for a refund. This will be decided from case to case. Accordingly, the provisions on defects in the Danish Sales Act apply.
If your claim is valid, we will of course cover your shipping expenses for returning the item to us. We will then ask you to provide us with documentation for your expenses.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you pack the return safely to prevent (any further) damage to the products or boxes. In addition, please keep receipts and tracking codes as a proof of sending the items back.
If applicable, we will give you a full refund of the purchase price. The refund will be paid to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days after we have received the item.
Please note that a full refund cannot be given if:
a. You have actually used the products for its purpose. E.g. used furniture to the extent where it has been marked and worn.
b. The items have been damaged while they were in your custody (e.g. during transportation)
c. You have handled the items in other ways than you normally would in a store for examining the nature of the type of item and its features.
9. Vat, Customs and import duties
If your delivery country charges customs or import duties – these will be charged once the package reaches the destination country. You will have to pay these charges. This also applies to the purchase of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient.
Unfortunately, we have no control over customs and import charges and we cannot inform you how much they will be before you order. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
For orders delivered to a country outside of the EU, it is possible to reclaim the Danish VAT that has been charged on the order. This is done after the order is placed and you are responsible for this.
10. Content, Product availability and prices – Disclaimer
Nordic Function strives to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be held liable for these errors or changes and neither Nordic Function nor representative can be held liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.
11. Applicable law
Any dispute arising between a customer and Nordic Function will be settled in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
We respect your privacy and we will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. All information is strictly confidential and is treated in accordance with consumer and data protection legislation.
If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the three-digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.